Monday, October 12, 2009

"Doors Of Nations"

"My Vision In A Dream, The Doors Are Opening"
"Jehovah Opens Doors The No Man Can Ever Shut"


"First The Doors of Heaven Will OPen"


“Then Yahweh Will Start Opening The Doors of Nations ”
By Tanya aka AgapeLove
Lately my visions are getting stronger, like Jehovah is moving in a mighty way, redeeming the times, making His presence visible through His Spirit, placing His people in a place of contemplation, yes, that is how I saw the vision I am about to tell; My eyes saw and angel flying through the skies and this angel was blowing a trumpet, then I climbed some stairs that took me to where this angel was and he showed me the Hand of God and a key in His hand, than He opened a door
and behind the door I saw the world, so I entered the door and I could see many countries and many different people with different tongues and another set of stairs that led me to another door and it was open, I entered and I saw six more doors open, all together there were seven doors, all different in shapes and form, but they were open and I went in each one of them, and I could see the poor, the orphans and famine , pestilence and misery (Matthew 24).I wept for the suffering was great and the majority of people worship other God’s and were lost. Than the angel spoke to me and said: Yahweh is opening the doors of the nations of the world for you to help and prophecy, you have waited a long time and did not give up, you are His servant and Adonai loves you for your faithfulness. Now He is raising His prophets and a mighty Prophetic Revival is braking, this time will be led by His prophets, like the prophets of old. But to you Tanya the Lord is opening the doors of Nations that need help and you are going to bless these Nations with the blessing of Elohim and to those that will help you He will open a door, you will not need to ask, for the blessing are coming from above. Adonai remembers when you were a little girl and worked with those missionaries in Garcia, right by your school remember? And I saw Miss Emily my Sunday school teacher taking me to feed the poor; I must have been six years old in Salvador, Bahia. All I could think was the name of that city Salvador that means Savior in Brazil where I was born, and then I remember praying in the church and asking to help the poor. Next day I spoke to a man who runs an orphanage in Uganda of over 700 children, more than 400 have the aids virus, Oh my, and I felt the spirit telling me help them, help them and so I did. Afterwards he spoke to me and told me about a young man, Nelson Nalinalyo who is 17 years old, and this is what the man said to me: During our morning praise and worship today, a boy at the Orphanage who happens to be 17 years, was prophesying about a lady whom the lord has chosen, to be a blessings to many nations, he went on to speak in tongues and your name came up (Tanya), I praised the lord for that. You know what? I have not told the children about you, this was the Lord speaking. The name of the ministry is Good Shepherd Church and the Buwaiswa Orphanage Children’s Home Ministries in Uganda, Africa. When I heard him speaking all I could do was to cry with gladness for my vision was confirmed by a 17 young man from Uganda, Africa what I Joy that was, I could scream with laughter. After all these years finally I will be able to serve Yahweh and His people, the poor, the orphans and the widows. The doors are open for all that want to help the poor, for in these last days many will come to Jehovah and be saved. The scripture that the Lord gave me was Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand; 2:21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. 2:23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for He hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 2:30 And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.

2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Rejoice and I say again rejoice let us get busy in the field of Jehovah, let us labor for our names are written in the in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment